The Terror of Rome Against the Son of Hercules
|The Terror of Rome Against the Son of Hercules|
|Directed by||Mario Caiano|
|Music by||Carlo Franci|
|Cinematography||Pier Ludovico Pavoni|
|Edited by||Nella Nannuzzi|
|This article related to an Italian film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
The hero Maciste suffers with the Christians the persecution from the Roman Empire. He, as a Spartan gladiator, falls in love with a young Christian and must save her from his condemnation in the arena. Maciste makes a desperate attempt to save the Christians. He will have to win monsters and gladiators to get the victory and stay with his beloved.
- Mark Forest as Maciste
- Marilù Tolo as Olympia
- Elisabeth Fanty as Livia
- Robert Hundar as Zefatius
- Giuseppe Addobbati as Marcellus
- Franco Cobianchi as Vitellius
- Ferruccio Amendola as Dammatius
- Jacques Stany as Epialtus
- Kinnard & Crnkovich 2017, p. 172.
- "Recherche transversale dans les collections". Bifi.fr. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia. Dizionario del cinema italiano: I film. Gremese, 1991. ISBN 8876055487.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.