The Wind can refer to:
- "The Wind (poem)", a 14th-century poem by Dafydd ap Gwilym
- "The Wind", a 1943 short story by Ray Bradbury, adapted for television ("The Ray Bradbury Theater" 28 Jul 1989)
- The Wind (novel), a 1925 supernatural novel by Dorothy Scarborough
Film and TV
- The Wind (1928 film), a 1928 film starring Lillian Gish, based on the novel
- The Wind (1934 film), a 1934 Chinese silent film
- The Wind (1982 film), a 1982 Malian film
- The Wind (1987 film), a 1987 American horror film
- The Wind (Warren Zevon album), a 2003 album by Warren Zevon
- The Wind (Kayhan Kalhor and Erdal Erzincan album), a 2006 album
- "The Wind," a song by Cat Stevens on his 1971 album Teaser and the Firecat
- "The Wind," a song composed by Russ Freeman, originally appeared on the album "Chet Baker & Strings" in 1953. For her 1991 album, Emotions, Mariah Carey wrote her own lyrics for Freeman's composition and sang the tune.
- "The Wind" (Nolan Strong & The Diablos song)
- "The Wind" (Zac Brown Band song)
- "The Wind," a song by Amos Lee on his 2006 album Supply and Demand
- "The Wind," a song by Demon Hunter on the 2010 Christmas compilation Happy Christmas Vol. 5
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Wind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.