The Woman in Red
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Woman in Red may refer to:
- The Woman in Red (1984 film), a 1984 film starring Gene Wilder
- The Woman in Red (soundtrack), produced by Motown
- The Woman in Red (1935 film), a 1935 film starring Barbara Stanwyck
- The Woman in Red (1947 film), a French crime film
- Woman in Red (comics), one of the earliest female superheroes
- Ana Cumpănaş (Anna Sage), who was nicknamed "the Woman in Red" for the dress she wore when John Dillinger was killed
- Melisandre, a character from the A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy novel series and its television adaptation Game of Thrones, often referred to as "The Red Woman".
- The Woman in the Red Dress, a minor character in the movie The Matrix
- The Lady in Red (disambiguation)
- Scarlet woman (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Woman in Red.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.