Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thermo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Thermo may refer to:
- Adobe Thermo, a designers' tool for creating the user interface for Rich Internet Application by Adobe Systems
- Heat, energy transferred from one system to another by thermal interaction
- Thermo (comics), a fictional drrpin the Marvel Universe
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, a healthcare equipment company
- Thermo, Greece, a town in Aetolia-Acarnania, Greece
- Thermodynamics, the branch of physical science concerned with heat and its relation to other forms of energy and work
- Thermos, an insulating storage vessel which keeps its contents hotter or cooler than its surroundings
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thermo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.