Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up thigh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In human anatomy, the thigh is the area of the lower extremity between the knee and the pelvis.
Thigh may also refer to:
- Thigh (poultry), a cut of poultry
- Thigh bone, also known as the femur
- Thigh kick, a move in Muay Thai
- Thigh strap (disambiguation), various meanings
- Thigh lock, a type of compression lock
- Thigh boots, a type of boots
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thigh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.