Thomas Bunbury (bishop)
|The Rt Revd
|Bishop of Limerick, Ardfert and Aghadoe|
|Alma mater||Trinity College, Dublin|
|Religion||Church of Ireland|
He was born in 1830 at Shandrum and educated at Trinity College, Dublin. Ordained in 1854 he was a curate at Clonfert and then Mallow before becoming the incumbent of Croom. He was Dean of Limerick from 1872 to 1899 when he became Bishop of Limerick, Ardfert and Aghadoe. He died in post on 19 January 1907.
- Fryde, E. B; Greenway, D. E; Porter, S; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third Edition, revised ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
- "A New History of Ireland" Moody, T.M; Martin, F.X; Byrne, F.J; Cosgrove, F:Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1976 ISBN 0-19-821745-5
- The Standard (London, England), Monday, January 08, 1855; Issue 9491
- "Who was Who"1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- "The Clergy List, Clerical Guide and Ecclesiastical Directory" London, Hamilton & Co 1889
- The Times, 7 October 1899, p. 11., Ecclesiastical news
- The Times, 21 January 1907, p. 9., Obituaries.
|Church of Ireland titles|
|Bishop of Limerick, Ardfert and Aghadoe
1899 – 1907
Raymond d’Audemar Orpen
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|