Thomas Eje (born March 15, 1957) is a Danish actor and entertainer. Considered one of the most popular entertainers in Denmark, he trained at the Odense Conservatory of Music and as an actor at the Aarhus Theatre, and has appeared in musicals and been honored with the Årets Dirch at the annual Danish "Review of Revues", but is best known for his work with comedy trio Linie 3 together with Preben Kristensen and Anders Bircow, as well as for a number of one-man shows. On November 15, 2006 he made his Las Vegas debut at the Suncoast Casino, under the moniker Tom Dane. After four years in Las Vegas he returned to Denmark, and Linie 3 held a successful comeback show followed by a tour. Eje is ccredited for his musical talent, being able to play "an impressive number" of different musical instruments.
- Piil, Morten (2003). Danske Filmskuespillere - 525 portrætter. Gyldendal. pp. 93–94. ISBN 87-02-02104-8.
- "Thomas Eje". Den store danske (in Danish). Gyldendal. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Monggaard, Christian (14 April 2012). "Vi ender alle på TV Charlie". Dagbladet Information (in Danish). Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Fink, Jerry (November 14, 2006). "Tom Dane looks for a break in Las Vegas". Las Vegas SUN. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Pedersen, Annelise (April 25, 2011). "Thomas Eje: Jeg har jernvilje: 40 kilo lettere Linie 3'er kan, hvad han vil". Ekstra Bladet (in Danish). Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- Sundling, Anders (April 28, 2012). "Linie 3 tjener kassen: Den sjove trio kan grine hele vejen hen til banken". Se og Hør (in Danish). Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Körner, Jan (July 17, 2012). "Thomas Eje gift for anden gang". Ekstra Bladet (in Danish). Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- Petersen, Preben (July 17, 2012). "Thomas Eje fik sin Katherine - igen". Billed-Bladet (in Danish). Retrieved January 22, 2013.
|This article about a Danish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|