Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thornwell may refer to:
- James Henley Thornwell (1812–1862), American Presbyterian preacher and religious writer
- Sindarius Thornwell (born 1994), American College basketball player
- Given name
- Thornwell Jacobs (1877–1956), educator, author, and Presbyterian minister
- Thornwell, Louisiana, unincorporated community in Jefferson Davis Parish
- Thornwell Orphanage, located in Clinton, South Carolina
- Thornwell-Presbyterian College Historic District, located in Clinton, Laurens County, South Carolina.
- Thornwell-Elliott House, historic home located at Fort Mill, York County, South Carolina
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thornwell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.