(Redirected from Three-banded Courser)
The three-banded courser (Rhinoptilus cinctus) is a species of bird in the Glareolidae family. It is found in Angola, Botswana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- R. c. mayaudi, (Érard, Hemery & Pasquet, 1993): Ethiopia & northern Somalia
- R. c. balsaci, (Érard, Hemery & Pasquet, 1993): southern Somalia & northeast Kenya
- R. c. cinctus, (Heuglin, 1863): southeast South Sudan & northwest Kenya
- R. c. emini, (Zedlitz, 1914): southern Kenya, Tanzania & northern Zambia
- R. c. seeboehmi, (Sharpe, 1893): southern Angola & northern Namibia to Zimbabwe & northern South Africa
- Image at ADW
- Three-banded courser - Species text in The Atlas of Southern African Birds.
|This Charadriiformes-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|