From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three Weeks may refer to:
- The Three Weeks, in Judaism, a period of mourning commemorating the destruction of both the first and second Jewish Temples
- Three Weeks (book), an early example of mass-market women's erotic fiction by Elinor Glyn
- Three Weeks (film), a 1924 film drama directed by Alan Crosland, based on the Glyn book
- ThreeWeeks, an information and review website for the Brighton Festival and Edinburgh Festival
- "Three Weeks", a song by Brave Combo on the 1998 album Polka Party with Brave Combo: Live and Wild!
- "the antentwig" as coined by Mike Pesca, host of the Gist, a Slate podcast.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three Weeks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.