From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Three Worlds can refer to:
- Popper's three worlds, an ontological framework by Karl Popper
- Three Worlds (M. C. Escher), a print by M. C. Escher
- Three Worlds (book), an 1877 religious book
- Three Worlds (film), a 2012 French film
- Three Worlds Theory, the Maoist concept
- Three-World Model, the western political concept
- Trailokya, the use of this term in Hinduism and Buddhism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three Worlds.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.