Thumbelina is a Danish fairy tale by Hans Christian Andersen, first published in 1835.
Thumbelina may also refer to:
- Thumbelina (1964 film), a Sovietic animated film produced by Soyuzmultfilm
- Thumbelina (1978 film), a Japanese anime film produced by Toei Animation
- Thumbelina (1992 film), a 1992 animated film produced by Golden Films based on the Danish fairy tale
- Thumbelina (1994 film), a 1994 Warner Bros. animated film directed by Don Bluth, also based on the Andersen tale
- The Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thumbelina, a 2002 animated film directed by Glenn Chaika
- Barbie Thumbelina, a 2009 animated film inspired by the fairy tale with Barbie as the lead role
- "Thumbelina" (Faerie Tale Theatre), an episode of Faerie Tale Theatre
- Thumbelina: A Magical Story, a Japanese anime television Series later edited into an eighty-minute film
- Thumbelina (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the 1994 Don Bluth film
- "Thumbelina", a song from Hans Christian Andersen, a 1952 Hollywood musical film, with words and music by Frank Loesser
- "Thumbelina", a song by The Pretenders from their 1984 album Learning to Crawl
- "Thumbelina", a song from the 1994 film Thumbelina by Barry Manilow, Bruce Sussman, and Jack Feldman
- "Thumbelina", a song by Tracy Bonham from the 2000 album Down Here
- "Thumbelina", a song by Nightmare of You from the 2005 album Nightmare of You
- Thumbelina (horse), born 2001, currently the world's smallest horse
- Thumbelina, one of the Canadian Parliamentary Cats
- Thumbelina triggerplant (Stylidium pulchellum), a species of Stylidium
- Thumbelina (comics), a mutant super villain in the Marvel Comics universe most well known as a member of the Mutant Liberation Front
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thumbelina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.