Thurgood Marshall (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Thurgood Marshall was the first African American to serve on the Supreme Court of the United States.
People and institutions etc. named after Thurgood Marshall are:
- Thurgood Marshall Jr., an American lawyer, son of Thurgood Marshall
- Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Thurgood Marshall College at the University of California, San Diego
- Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund
- Thurgood Marshall Federal Judiciary Building, a building housing offices of several agencies of the US federal courts
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law, a law school in Houston, Texas, part of Texas Southern University
- Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse, a United States courthouse located in Manhattan, New York City, New York
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thurgood Marshall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.