(Redirected from Tiffani)
|Look up Tiffany or Tiphaine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tiffany may refer to:
- Tiffany Darwish (born 1971), American pop artist who covered "I Think We're Alone Now"
- Tiffany (wrestler), the stage name of Taryn Terrell
- Charles Lewis Tiffany (1812–1902), a founder of Tiffany & Co., jewelers
- Louis Comfort Tiffany (1848–1933), Charles Lewis's son, stained glass and jewelry artist, later associated with Tiffany & Co.
- Tiffany & Co., a jewelry firm founded by Charles Lewis Tiffany
- Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company or Tiffany Studios (of Louis Comfort Tiffany)
- Tiffany Pictures, a movie studio
- Tiffany, Colorado, an unincorporated community
- Tiffany, Wisconsin, a town
- Tiffany, Rock County, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Tiffany or Tiffanie, a breed of domestic cat also known as the Asian Semi-longhair
- Chantilly-Tiffany, a breed of domestic cat also known as the Foreign Longhair
- Tiffany (Child's Play), a murderous doll in the Child's Play series of horror films
- Tiffany (album), the debut album of Tiffany Darwish, released on 15 September 1987
- Tiffany (comics), a fictional character in Todd McFarlane's Spawn comic book series
- Tiffany Club, a defunct jazz club in Los Angeles
- Tiffany Cross Medal of Honor, World War I era US Navy and US Marine Corps Medal of Honor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiffany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.