From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiggy may refer to: Knotty Hair- as used by many girls across Birmingham
- Tiggy (Charlotte Vigel), a Danish musician
- Tiggy Legge-Bourke (1965–), royal nanny
- Tiggy the talking cat, see Talking animal#Cats
- Tig Trager, a fictional Sons of Anarchy character
- Tiggy (geometry), the Bowers abbreviation for a truncated great icosahedron
- Tiggy, another name for Tag (game)
- Tiggy, a book by Miss Read
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiggy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.