Timothy Mark Lang (born January 1948) is Emeritus professor of food policy at City University London's Centre for Food Policy since 2002. He founded the Centre in 1994 and also founded the Cambridge Forum for Sustainability and the Environment.
- Atlas of Food (with E Millstone, Earthscan 2003/2008)
- Food Policy (with D Barling and M Caraher, Oxford University Press, 2009)
- Ecological Public Health (with Geof Rayner, Routledge Earthscan, 2012)
- Food Wars (with Michael Heasman, Routledge, 2015)
- Unmanageable Consumer (with Yiannis Gabriel, Sage, 2015)
- A Food Brexit: Time to get real (2017) (With Erik Millstone & Terry Marsden)
- "Coronavirus: rationing based on health, equity and decency now needed – food system expert", The Conversation, 2020.
- Feeding Britain, Our Food Problems and How to Fix Them. Penguin, 2020.
- Bloom, Jonty (26 March 2020). "How are food supply networks coping with coronavirus?" – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "Professor Tim Lang". City, University of London.
- "Professor Tim Lang — Cambridge Forum for Sustainability and the Environment". www.cfse.cam.ac.uk.
- "Feeding Britain, Our Food Problems and How to Fix Them". City, University of London.
- Diet, health, inequality: why Britain's food supply system doesn't work
- 'No guidance, no forward planning': what's wrong with Britain's food supply