From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up timur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Timur most commonly refers to Timur, a 14th-century Turko-Mongol ruler also known as Tamerlane.
It may also refer to:
- Timur (name), a Turkic and Mongolic name and a variety of people with that name
- Timur, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- The Timurite movement, a youth volunteer organization in the Soviet Union
- The temir komuz, a central Asian jaw harp
- The Nepal variety of Sichuan pepper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Timur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.