From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tipper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tipper can mean:
- David Tipper, British composer and producer specializing in electronic music
- Tipper, a beater for the bodhrán or gaelic drum
- Tipper, a dump truck
- Tipper, County Kildare, a civil parish in County Kildare, Ireland
- Tipper Gore, author, photographer, former second lady of the United States, and the estranged wife of Al Gore
- Tom Tipper,a postman in the Railway series by the Rev.W.Awdry and the spin-off series Thomas and Friends.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tipper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.