Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tipu may refer to:
- Tipu Sultan, a person in Indian history
- Tipu, Belize, a Mayan archaeological site near the Belize–Guatemala border
- Tipu, Estonia, a village in Kõpu Parish, Viljandi County, Estonia
- The Invisible Pink Unicorn, the goddess of a parody religion aimed at satirizing theistic beliefs
- Tipuana tipu, a South American tree
- Tipu (actor), Pakistani actor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tipu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.