From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tōchi, 栃, or 橡 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tochi or Tōchi may refer to:
- Tochi Valley, a fertile area in North Waziristan, Pakistan
- Gambila River, also called Tochi River, in Bannu District, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- The Japanese name for Aesculus turbinata (Japanese horse-chestnut)
- Japanese destroyer Tochi, a Tachibana-class destroyer of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II, canceled on May 1945
- JDS Tochi (PF-16, PF-296), a Kusu-class patrol frigate of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, formerly USS Albuquerque (PF-7)
- The Japanese name for Douchi, a type of fermented and salted black soybean
- Brian Tochi (born 1963), American actor, screenwriter, film director and producer
- Hiroki Tōchi (born 1966), Japanese voice actor
- Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi (born 1985 or 1986), Nigerian national convicted of drug trafficking in Singapore
- Princess Tōchi (born 648?), Japanese Imperial princess during the Asuka period
- Tochi Raina (born 1965), Indian singer, best known as a playback singer in Hindi films
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tochi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.