|Yvonne Tocquigny, CEO|
Tocquigny is an advertising and marketing consultancy in the United States.
Founded in 1980 by Yvonne Tocquigny, initially the agency was more of a small design studio. As the agency grew, it began to pick up larger clients. Dell was one of the first blue chip companies to work with Tocquigny, starting the relationship in the early 1990s. Over the years Tocquigny has evolved to focus on interactive and business-to-business work.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Ergon, Inc.
- Global Experience Specialists (GES)
- LegacyTexas Bank
- NFP Advisor Services Group
- Oracle Corporation
- Regent University
- Tory Burch
- World Vision International
Tocquigny was ranked in the top two interactive advertising agencies of 2008 by BtoB Magazine. In 2006, Tocquigny was ranked as a top 25 interactive agency by Adweek. In 2012, the agency continues to be ranked a top business-to-business agency by BtoB Magazine.
- Interactive Media Award for Outstanding Achievement in Professional Services for the GES Corporate Website
- Interactive Media Award for Outstanding Achievement in Advertising for the Tocquigny Agency Website
- Interactive Media Award for Outstanding Achievement in B2B for the Tocquigny Agency Website
- International ECHO Leader Award for the Teradata CRM/IWI Direct Marketing Campaign
- SXSW Interactive Award Nominee in Kiosk/Instillation Category for the Teradata "At the Moment" Video Wall
- Austin ADDY Gold Award for Site Interior Static for the Teradata Partners Conference Video Wall
- Austin ADDY Bronze Award for Mixed-Media, Consumer, National for Jeep TripCast
- Austin ADDY Bronze Award for Mobile Marketing for Jeep TripCast
- Austin ADDY Bronze Award for Self-Promotion, Campaign for the "Is it Time to Fire Your Agency?" Banners
- Interactive Media Award for Outstanding Achievement in Education for the Regent University - Shine Microsite
- BtoB Magazine Top 3 Interactive Agency
- Web Marketing Association's WebAwards - "Outstanding Educational Website" - Regent University Shine Microsite 
- Web Marketing Association's WebAwards - "Outstanding Agency Website" - Tocquigny.com 
- Direct Marketing Association International ECHO Finalist/Certificate of Excellence - Oracle Migration Campaign 
- DMA International ECHO Awards "ECHO Finalist/Silver Award" - Regent University Campaign 
- Web Marketing Association's Webby Award Nominee - Tory Daily Mobile Shopping Application 
For SXSW 2014, Tocquigny put its knowledge of local Austin taco restaurants on display with the “Tocquigny Taco Tour." Wrapping a bus and mounting a giant taco on the front, Tocquigny shuttled SXSW attendees from downtown to Torchy’s Tacos, Tacodeli, and Maria’s Taco Xpress during the festival. The mantra: “Escape for an hour. Eat like an insider.” The design work for the Taco Tour was awarded a HOW Magazine 2014 Promotion & Marketing Design Award and a 2014 Print Regional Design Annual Award.
- Official website of Tocquigny
- NSIDE The Business of Creativity
- Tocquigny profile by the Austin Business Journal of founder Yvonne Tocquigny
- Morrison, Mary E. (April 7, 2008), "BtoB Top Agencies Special Report", BtoB Magazine, retrieved 2009-07-09
- "The Top 50 Interactive Agencies", Adweek, Jan 16, 2006, retrieved 2009-07-09
- Kaspar, Mary Alice. Tocquigny gets new space, new president, new direction. Austin Business Journal, January 20, 2006