Tōdaiji Gakuen (東大寺学園 Tōdaiji Gakuen) is a private school, combined middle and high school in the city of Nara, Japan. It was founded in 1926 as an offshoot of the famous Tōdai-ji temple, and began as an evening middle school (夜間中学) for working students. Daytime education began in 1963, when the current name was adopted, and evening education was dropped in 1977. Today, most of the students go on to the national universities, especially Kyoto University and University of Tokyo, or medical courses.
- Tetsuji Nakamura, member of the House of Representatives
- Shinya Kawano (b. 1980), comedian
- Kazuyoshi Shirahama, House of Councillors member
- Shinichi Kitaoka, United Nations representative
- Kan Kimura, Professor, Kobe University