|Member of the Tennessee Senate
from the 10th district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Andy Berke|
|Alma mater||University of Tennessee at Chattanooga|
- 2012 With District 10 incumbent Democratic Senator Andy Berke running for mayor of Chattanooga and leaving the seat open, Gardenhire ran in the August 2, 2012, Republican Primary, winning by 40 votes with 8,022 votes (50.1%), and won the November 6, 2012, General election with 49,472 votes (69.2%) against Democratic nominee Andraé McGary.
- "Senator Todd Gardenhire". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "Todd Gardenhire's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Republican Primary" (PDF). Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 104 & 105. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election" (PDF). Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 7 & 8. Retrieved March 20, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Todd Gardenhire at Ballotpedia
- Todd Gardenhire at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|