Toepfer International (Alfred C. Toepfer International G.m.b.H.) is a German-based commodity trading firm. Founded by Alfred Toepfer in 1919, it is based in Hamburg, Germany. The company does most of the grain trading for the global food and agribusiness corporation Archer Daniels Midland, which owns 80% of its stocks. The other 20% of its stocks belong to the French company InVivo.
- "Our shareholders make perfect partners". Alfred C. Toepfer International. Retrieved 2014-04-28.
|This German corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Hamburg-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|