Together Forever (2012 TV series)
|Developed by||Onay Sales|
|Directed by||Roderick Lindayag|
|Creative director(s)||Jun Lana|
|Opening theme||"Together Forever" by Julie Anne San Jose & Elmo Magalona|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Executive producer(s)||Joseph Aleta|
|Cinematography||Patrick José Ferrer|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||June 17– September 8, 2012|
Together Forever is a 2012 Philippine television drama romance series broadcast by GMA Network. It is created by Rona Sales, under the direction of Roderick Lindayag. The series stars Julie Anne San Jose and Elmo Magalona.
The series is set in a fictional supermarket called Life Central Supermarket and at Eastville University, following the lives of Ely (played by Elmo Magalona), Jasmine (portrayed by Janine Gutierrez) and Raz (played by Renz Valerio), three siblings who left on their own to manage the family business making them realize that the most important things in life are the ones money can't buy: love, family, and most important of all, togetherness.
Cast and characters
- Elmo Magalona as Ely Trinidad
- Even though he comes from a well to do family, Ely remains humble and down to earth. He is a music geek and has a talent in writing poems which he will eventually use in his raps. He and his two other siblings are rich, sheltered, well-provided for and most of all, loved by their parents. All their wants and needs are always given by their parents... from material things to guidance in life. They live in a perfect world, until one accident takes away their parents and changes everything for them. Being the eldest son, Ely steps up and takes it upon himself to look after and protect his Ate Jasmine and his younger brother Raz.
- Julie Anne San Jose as Antoinette "Toyang" Escueta
- Ely’s best friend. Although she is "one of the boys", she will eventually develop feelings for Ely. Toyang (as her friends fondly called her) is raised by a single dad that’s why she would do everything to make her dad happy. She strives to excel in school because she wants her dad to be proud of her. Being the best friend of Ely, is always there for him for moral support and when he needs cheering up. This eventually leads to Toyang’s realization about her true feelings towards Ely. Still, the two will remain close friends but one secret will destroy their friendship. Her nickname "Toyang" displayed in a dark green (The light green is an outline) at the letter mat which putted in a whiteboard. Which attracted in her room.
- Janine Gutierrez as Jasmine "Jas" Trinidad
- Ely and Raz's elder sister. She is also Ben's girlfriend but later on ex-girlfriend.
- Renz Valerio as Rasputin "Raz" Trinidad
- Jasmine, Ely, and Angelo's younger brother.
- Lexi Fernandez as Shirley Custoya
- Ely's love interest and girlfriend but later on ex-girlfriend.
- Enzo Pineda as Angelo delos Santos
- Ely, Jasmine, and Raz's elder half brother.
- Steven Silva as Cholo Limuanco
- One of the workers in Trinidad's grocery.
- Benedict Campos as Ben Dizon
- Jasmine's boyfriend later ex-boyfriend.
- Sef Cadayona as Jefferson "Jepoy" Teodoro
- Eli and Toyang's friend.
- Patricia Ysmael as Yaya Gay
- The Trinidad's maid.
- Jackie Lou Blanco as Evelyn Trinidad
- Ely, Jasmine, Raz, and Angelo's aunt.
- Aljur Abrenica as Santiago "Yago" Carion
- Son of the village owner, he will later be Toyang's excort in her 18th birthday party, which will make Eli very jealous and Yago appears to be Ely's rival in Toyang's heart.
- Sam Pinto as Samantha "Sam"
- Angelo's love interest.
- Matthew Mendoza as Mark Trinidad
- Father of Ely, Jasmine, Raz, and Angelo.
- Lovely Rivero as Andrea Trinidad
- Mother of Ely, Jasmine, and Raz.
- Maricel Morales as Angelo's mother
- Mother of Angelo.