|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||Everyone deserves an equal chance in life. There are no exceptions.|
|North West England|
|The Manchester and Salford Boys' and Girls' Refuges and Homes.
Boys and Girls Welfare Society
The Together Trust is a charity based in Cheadle, which has services covering the North West of England. , It was founded in 1870 by Leonard Kilbee Shaw and Richard Bramwell Taylor as the Manchester and Salford Boys' and Girls' Refuges and Homes. The charity provides care, special education and support services for children, young people, adults and families with autism, learning disabilities, physical disabilities, complex health needs and emotional and behavioural difficulties. The Trust also has an established and "Outstanding" Fostering Agency. 
The Together Trust's work in special education includes the provision of Ashcroft School (previously CYCES) for pupils aged 8–18 with behavioural, emotional and social difficulties, and Inscape House School for pupils aged 5–19 with autism, in Cheadle, and Bridge College, a college for young people aged 16–25 with learning difficulties and disabilities, complex needs, communication disorders and autism at Openshaw.
The Trust also operates a fostering agency and has a range of other care services including residential homes, community care and support services.
- Charity Commission. Together Trust, registered charity no. 209782.
- "Ofsted Report 2013" (PDF). Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "How We Help". Together Trust. Retrieved 10 June 2013.
- "My week: David Marriott, Together Trust". Third Sector. 30 April 2008. Retrieved 7 April 2014.
- "Get digging for CYCES". Together Trust. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
...pupils from CYCES in Cheadle (now known as Ashcroft School) ...
- "Special Education and Support". Together Trust. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- William Edmondson, Making Rough Places Plain. Fifty years' work of the Manchester and Salford Boys' and Girls' Refuges and Homes, 1870–1920, Sherratt & Hughes (1921) (Worldcat record)
- Official website
- "Ashcroft School". Ofsted.
- "Ashcroft School". Edubase2. Department for Education.
- "Inscape House School". Ofsted.
- "Inscape House School". Edubase2. Department for Education.
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|