From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tokuyama (written: 徳山 literally "virtue mountain") may refer to:
- Tokuyama Dam, a dam in Gifu Prefecture, Japan
- Tokuyama Domain, a Japanese domain of the Edo period
- Tokuyama Station, a train station in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
- Tokuyama, Yamaguchi, a former city of Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
- Suruga-Tokuyama Station, a train station Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
- Tokuyama Corporation, a Japanese chemical company
- Tokuyama University, a university in Yamaguchi, Japan
- Tokuyama Women's College, a junior college in Yamaguchi, Japan
- Tokuyama (surname), a Japanese surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tokuyama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.