This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tom Adkins (born January 13, 1958) is an American political pundit, political writer, public speaker, real-estate investor, TV Producer and show host.
He is the host and producer of "Tommy's Garage," a lampoon show targeting politics and pop culture characters.
Tom Adkins political writing career began as a prolific letters-to-the-editor campaign to the Philadelphia Inquirer. Inquirer editors eventually asked him to contribute op-ed pieces, and Adkins became notorious for attacking controversial subjects with a hard-right, confrontational approach. Numerous articles were picked up nationally, along with viral internet distribution. Dissatisfied with the members-only process of selecting contributors by most national conservative publications, Adkins united with similarly disaffected conservative internet writers to form the web magazine "CommonConservative.com."
A few notable articles:
- ”Burn That Flag” has been republished for several years in Chicken Soup for the American Soul.
- "Traditional Mother and Father: Still the Best Choice for Children" is featured in Patterns For College Writing, America's most widely used primer for college freshman English composition instruction.
- "Sun Tzu and Four American presidents,"  comparison of Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton through the eyes of Sun Tzu, author of The Art of War.
- "Strange Bedfellows,"  debates the unholy alliance between homosexual America and the Catholic Church.
- "Threats From Within"  warns of excessive racial terrorist profiling, while ignoring possible American terrorists.
(all articles originally published but no longer cached by the Philadelphia Inquirer)
Eventually, Adkins writing gained national exposure and numerous republications in local and national magazines and newspapers. CommonConservative.com eventually folded as Adkins aimed his career towards radio and television appearances.
Adkins television appearances began on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher in September 1999. This created opportunities for various TV appearances at local Philadelphia ABC affiliate WPVI in Philadelphia, then Comcast CN8 in Philadelphia and eventually CNN and Fox News Channel.
Adkins currently hosts "Tommy's Garage," a political/pop culture lampoon show.
Adkins is also known for his speeches at various Tea Party rallies. A few examples:
Adkins was married to Fox News host Brenda Buttner 2005–2010.
-  Opinionet Bio
-  NJ.Com article on Morristown Tea Party
-  Spinsanity expose on Villanova race-baiting