Tom Quinn (nurse)
He currently works at the University of Surrey covering research, development and consultancy in cardiovascular care issues, particularly emergency and critical cardiac care and policy. He was previously Professor of Cardiac Nursing at Coventry University. His NHS experience over almost three decades included periods at St Bartholomew's Hospital, the National Heart Hospital and York Hospital and at regional office, Strategic Health Authority, the Department of Health and NHS Modernisation Agency, and the ambulance service. He is clinical lead in the National Library for Health covering the cardiovascular, stroke and vascular specialist libraries.
He has also published more than 60 papers focusing on the care of patients with cardiac disease or developing nursing practice.
- "Tom Quinn". RoyalCollege of Nursing. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Cardiac Nursing Professor receives prestigious award". Coventry University. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Leading professor of cardiac nursing joins the University of Surrey". University of Surrey. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Tom Quinn". Coventry University. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Leading Authority On Cardiac Nursing To Give Lecture, Coventry University, England". Medical News Today. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Prof Tom Quinn". University of Surrey. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "The CVDSL Project Team". NHS Evidence. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Publications". University of Surrey. Retrieved 2009-07-20.