Jump to navigation Jump to search
Toma may refer to:
- Toma, Burkina Faso, a town in Nayala province
- Toma Department, a department in Nayala province
- Toma, Banwa, Burkina Faso, a town
- Tōma, Hokkaidō, Japan, a town
- Tōma Station, its railway station
- Toma, a town in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea
- Toma (name), list of people with this name
- Loma people or Toma, an ethnic group from border region between Guinea and Liberia
Music and television
- Toma (TV series), an American series
- "Toma" (song), by rapper Pitbull
- "Toma" (song), by artist Puscifer
- Siege of Toma, a military action in 1914 in German New Guinea
- La Toma, a 1598 assertion of Spanish possession of land north of Rio Grande
- Tōma, Kendo term for "long distance"
- Toma cheese, Italian cheese
- Top of mind awareness, a marketing term
- TOMA (vehicle), armored vehicle against riots
- TOMA (Caldas da Rainha), municipal bus service in city of west central Portugal
- Texas Open Meetings Act
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.