From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tome in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tome is a large book, especially one volume of a multi-volume scholarly work.
It may also refer to:
- Gianfranco Labarthe Tome (born 1984), Peruvian footballer
- Jacob Tome (1810 – 1898), American philanthropist, founder of the Tome School
- Maria Tome, São Toméan politician
- Norman Tome (born 1973), Australian soccer player
- "Philippe Tome", pseudonym used by writer Philippe Vandevelde
- Tome H. Walters Jr., American Air Force General
- The Linux Game Tome, games website
- Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome, video game
- ToME (Tales of Middle Earth), video game
- Tales of Maj'Eyal (ToME 4), a Roguelike computer game
- one of several rulebooks for Dungeons & Dragons:
- Tome's Spiny-rat, Central-American spiny rat
- Tome School, prep school in North East, Maryland
- TV Tome, United States website for television information
- Tome Sculptures, album by band Agathodaimon
- Tome cheese, French cheese produced in the Alpine region
- Rotonda di San Tomè (Italian: Rotunda of St. Thomas), church in the comune of Almenno San Bartolomeo, in the province of Bergamo, Lombardy, Italy
- Tomé (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tome.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.