Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tamodachi/Tomodachi (友達; ともだち; or トモダチ) is a Japanese word meaning "friend(s)". It can also refer to:
- "Tomodachi", a song by Ketsumeishi
- "Tomodachi", a song by Mecha Maiko
- "Tomodachi", a song by Milk & Bone
- "Tomodachi no Wao!", a song by Puffy AmiYumi
- "Tomodachi", a song by Kyu Sakamoto, appearing on the compilation album Kyu Sakamoto Memorial Best
- "Tomodachi", a song by Maaya Sakamoto released with the song "Yakusoku wa Iranai"
- "Tomodachi e Say What You Will", a song by SMAP
- "Tomodachi (song)", a song by Utada Hikaru, appearing on the album Fantôme
- Manga and other literature
- Tomodachi, the fictional leader of a fictional apocalyptic sect in the manga 20th Century Boys by Naoki Urasawa
- Tomodachi, an award-winning play by Kōbō Abe
- Tomodachi, a chapter in volume one of the One Piece manga by Eiichiro Oda
- Tomodachi – Edge of the World, a novel by author Simon Higgins
- Other media
- Tomodachi (film), a film featuring Yūsaku Matsuda
- Tomodachi Collection, a game released in Japan on Nintendo DS
- Tomodachi Life, a game released on Nintendo 3DS
- Operation Tomodachi, an operation to assist to support Japan after the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami
- Tomo-Dachi, an anime convention in Northern Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tomodachi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.