From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tonalá may refer to:
- Santo Domingo Tonalá, a municipality in the Mexican state of Oaxaca
- Tonalá, Jalisco, a municipality in the Mexican state of Jalisco
- Tonalá Municipality, Chiapas, a municipality in the Mexican state of Chiapas
- Tonalá (Maya site), an archaeological site of the pre-Columbian Maya civilization, in the Chiapas highlands
- Tonalá River, in Southeastern Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.