|Full name||Antonio del Moral Segura|
|Date of birth||29 August 1981|
|Place of birth||Terrassa, Spain|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|2002–2004||Real Madrid B||63||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Terrassa, Barcelona, Catalonia, Moral appeared with the reserves of both FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, joining Celta de Vigo of the second division in 2004–05 only to spend the majority of the season with its B-side. In two of his few appearances with the main squad, against Terrassa FC and Xerez CD, he played while registered with the second team, leading three promotion rivals to unsuccessfully request that the Royal Spanish Football Federation dock points from the Galicians.
From 2006 to 2008, after one year with CD Tenerife, Moral was an instrumental attacking figure for Deportivo Alavés (both teams also competed in the second level). He moved in January 2009 to Racing de Santander, as another forward, Juanjo, was loaned in the opposite direction. He made his La Liga debut as a second-half substitute in a 1–0 away win against Real Valladolid, on the 4th.
In late August 2010, after two seasons being used sparingly, Moral terminated his contract with Racing and signed for FC Cartagena in division two. On 11 September, he scored twice for his new club in a 5–1 home win over FC Barcelona B; he contributed with three goals from 32 games in his second year, with the Murcians being relegated after a three-year stay.
Free agent Moral joined another side in the second tier, Girona FC, for the 2012–13 campaign. Subsequently, at the age of 32, he moved abroad for the first time in his career, signing with Platanias F.C. in the Superleague Greece.
- Munitis y Toni Moral se enfrentan a su pasado (Munitis and Toni Moral face their past); Defensa Central, 2 April 2010 (in Spanish)
- El Celta podría perder su ascenso por la alineación indebida de Toni Moral (Celta might lose promotion for unlawful Toni Moral lineup); ABC, 8 June 2005 (in Spanish)
- Moral to join Racing in January; UEFA.com, 18 December 2008
- Zigic resuelve en su regreso al Racing (Zigic decides in Racing return); El Mundo, 4 January 2009 (in Spanish)
- Toni Moral cambia el Racing por el Cartagena (Toni Moral swaps Racing for Cartagena); El Correo, 20 August 2010 (in Spanish)
- Betis y Rayo Vallecano siguen marcando el ritmo (Betis and Rayo Vallecano still in front); La Verdad, 11 September 2010 (in Spanish)
- El Cartagena se hunde y el Alcoyano ya gana (Cartagena sinks and Alcoyano is already winning); Marca, 1 October 2011 (in Spanish)
- Media hora que se podían haber ahorrado (They could have done without those thirty minutes); Marca, 8 May 2012 (in Spanish)
- Goleada y pañolada en la despedida de Cartagonova (Routing and hankies in farewell from Cartagonova); Marca, 27 May 2012 (in Spanish)
- Toni Moral llega al Girona FC (Toni Moral arrives at Girona FC); Vavel, 23 July 2012 (in Spanish)
- Toni Moral busca horizontes en Grecia y firma en el Platanias (Toni Moral searches horizons in Greece and signs with Platanias); Sport Cartagena, 12 July 2013 (in Spanish)