Tony Puana (born 13 October 1973) is a Papua New Guinea politician. He was a member of the National Parliament of Papua New Guinea since from 2007 to 2012, representing the Kandrian-Gloucester Open electorate.
Puana, who comes from the village of Kilenge in the Cape Gloucester region, defeated People's National Congress Party MP David Sui, who had been the member for the seat since 2002. He was appointed Shadow Minister for Works, Transport and Civil Aviation by Opposition Leader Sir Mekere Morauta in early September.
- "Nominations By Electorate". PNG Electoral Commission. Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 June 2017. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- "West New Britain declares 3 new members". Papua New Guinea Post-Courier, July 25, 2007.
- "Sir Mek forms shadow govt; Bart is deputy". The National, September 3, 2007.
- RNZI (19 November 2010). "PNG parliamentarian facing misappropriation charges". Radio New Zealand International.
- Joshua Arlo (3 March 2011). "PNG LAWMAKER ARRAIGNED ON THEFT CHARGES". South Pacific Lawyers Association.
- "By CHRIONI BLAZE". PNG Post Courier. 20 July 2012.
|This Papua New Guinean biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|