Too Good to Be True (Michael Peterson song)
|"Too Good to Be True"|
|Single by Michael Peterson|
|from the album Michael Peterson|
|Released||January 19, 1998|
Robert Ellis Orrall
|Michael Peterson singles chronology|
"Too Good to Be True" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Michael Peterson. It was released in January 1998 as the third single from his debut album Michael Peterson. The song reached #8 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in May 1998. The song was written by Peterson and Gene Pistilli.
The music video was directed by Steven Goldmann and premiered in early 1998.
"Too Good to Be True" debuted at number 55 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of January 31, 1998.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||5|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||8|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||69|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||56|
- Michael Peterson Hot Country Songs Chart History
- Billboard, January 24, 1998
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 3564." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. May 25, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Michael Peterson – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Michael Peterson.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1998". RPM. December 14, 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Best of 1998: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1998. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|