Too Much Fun
|"Too Much Fun"|
|Single by Daryle Singletary|
|from the album Daryle Singletary|
|Released||November 27, 1995|
|Daryle Singletary singles chronology|
"Too Much Fun" is a song written by Curtis Wright and Jeff Knight, and recorded by American country music singer Daryle Singletary. It was released in November 1995 as the third single from his self-titled debut album. It peaked at number 4 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart and at number 10 on the RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada. American mixed martial artist Chael Sonnen frequently uses this song for his entrance music in the UFC.
Deborah Evans Price, of Billboard magazine reviewed the song favorably, calling it a "fun, uptempo romp." She goes on to say that the track has "lots of energy and is highlighted by some blazing harmonica, and Singletary's voice rides the crest of fun with good-old fashioned down-home charm." 
The music video was directed by Steven T. Miller with R. Brad Muranoand and premiered in November 1995.
"Too Much Fun" debuted at number 63 on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of December 9, 1995.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||10|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||4|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||99|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||54|
- Billboard, November 25, 1995
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 2917." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. March 18, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Daryle Singletary – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Daryle Singletary.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1996". RPM. December 16, 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
- "Best of 1996: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1996. Retrieved July 20, 2013.