Too Much Media
Too Much Media is a Freehold, New Jersey-based computer software company that created and maintains the NATS, Carma and Sparta software packages. According to the corporate website, it was founded in 2003 by John Albright, Fabian Thylmann and Charles Berrebbi.
The most widely known Too Much Media product is the package known as NATS, which stands for "Next-generation Administration & Tracking System". The software is used to power the back-end tasks of affiliate programs.
Alleged Security Breach
- 2006 XBIZ Award - Solution Provider of the Year 
- 2009 XBIZ Award - Software Company of the Year
- 2011 XBIZ Award - Software Company of the Year 
- "NATS Security Problem May Not Be New AVN News, 2 January 2008
- "User Data Stolen From Pornographic Web Sites" Washington Post, 4 January 2008
- XBIZ Announces Finalist Nominees for 2010 XBIZ Awards, XBIZ, Wednesday, Dec 16, 2009
- XBIZ Award Winners, XBIZ, February, 2011
- 2009 XBIZ Award Winners 2009
- "XBiz Announces Winners of 4th Annual Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved 2009-01-04.