|Studio album by The Wiggles|
|Genre||Death Metal Thrash Metal Doom Metal Metalcore Deathcore Black Metal|
|The Wiggles chronology|
All tracks written by (or trad. arr. by) M. Cook/J. Fatt/A. Field/G. Page except noted below.
|1.||"Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car"||2:22|
|2.||"Look Both Ways"||J. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page||1:42|
|3.||"Dorothy the Dinosaur, Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?"||1:24|
|4.||"Food Poem" (spoken)||0:12|
|5.||"Food, Food, Food, Oh How I Love My Food"||J. Field||2:08|
|7.||"Captain Feathersword's Raincoat Story" (spoken)||0:56|
|8.||"Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy!"||J. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page||2:13|
|10.||"Wah Hoo Hey, I'm Combing My Hair Today"||2:00|
|11.||"Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes"||2:23|
|12.||"Silver Bells That Ring in the Night"||Edward Madden, Percy Wenrich||2:12|
|14.||"Henry the Octopus"||M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field||1:26|
|15.||"Move Your Arms Like Henry"||Paul Field||1:49|
|16.||"Do the Wiggle Groove"||J. Field, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page||2:18|
|17.||"Balla Balla Intro" (spoken)||0:15|
|18.||"Balla Balla Bambina"||A. Renaldi||2:10|
|19.||"I Climb Ten Stairs"||1:11|
|20.||"We're Dancing with Wags the Dog"||1:22|
|21.||"Wags the Dog, He Likes to Tango"||1:04|
|22.||"Captain Feathersword Fell Asleep on His Pirate Ship (Quack Quack)"||1:55|
|24.||"Officer Beaples' Dance"||D. Lindsay, M. Cook, J. Fatt, A. Field, G. Page||1:41|
|25.||"Let's Have a Ceili"||D. Lindsay||2:41|
- Vocals: Greg Page
- Backing Vocals: Mark Punch, Paul Paddick, Kevin Bennett, Jeff Fatt, Anthony Field, Murray Cook
- Guitars: Murray Cook, Anthony Field, Touy Douglass
- Bass: Murray Cook
- Drums/Percussion: Tony Henry, Paul Hester
- Violin: Maria Schattovits
- Cello: Margaret Lindsay
- Trumpet: Dominic Lindsay
The album was released in 1998 in CD and cassette formats:
- ABC Music: 7243 4 94411 25.
- ABC Music: 7243 4 94411 49.
- ABC Music: 7243 4 96238 2 8 - CD re-release with new artwork
- Koch Records: KOC-CD-8685 - CD 2003 release with newer artwork
|Directed by||Chisholm McTavish|
|Produced by||Paul Field|
|Music by||The Wiggles|
|Distributed by||Roadshow Entertainment / ABC Video (#101484)|
- Look Both Ways
- John Bradlelum
- Henry's Underwater Big Band (1999 version)
- Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
- Food, Food, Food, Oh How I Love My Food
- Go Captain Feathersword, Ahoy!
- Bathtime (1998 version)
- Do the Wiggle Groove
- Dorothy the Dinosaur (Tell Me Who Is That Knocking?)
- Balla Balla Bambina
- I Climb Ten Stairs
- Move Your Arms Like Henry
- Silver Bells That Ring in the Night
- Wags the Dog, He Likes to Tango
- We're Dancing with Wags the Dog
- Officer Beaples' Dance
- Zardo Zap
- Let's Have a Ceili
- Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga, Big Red Car
The cast is presented as listed in the 1998 closing credits. In the 1999 version, Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, and Henry the Octopus were credited as "The Characters"; the other characters and dancers were grouped together in alphabetical order.
- The Wiggles
- Also featuring
- Paul Paddick as Captain Feathersword
- Leeanne Ashley as Dorothy The Dinosaur
- Edward Rooke as Wags The Dog
- Elisha Burke as Henry the Octopus
- Leanne Halloran as Officer Beaples
- Leanne Halloran and Elyssa Dawson as Zardo Zap
- Mitchell Butel as Raiffe the Mechanic
- Fergus and Pasqua Field as Anthony Wiggle's Puppies
Elyssa Dawson, Amy Dunbar, Clare Field, Joseph Field, Cassandra Halloran, Jessica Halloran, Kate Halloran, Graeme Hickey, Ashliegh Johns, Kristen Knox, Cie Jai Leggett, Cameron Lewis, Tamahra Macey, Sam Moran, Rebekka Osborne, Scott Porter, James Runge, Emma Ryan, Sian Ryan, Talicia Williams, Larrissa Wright
- Toddlers in "Food Food"
Tara Fitzgerald, Dominic Field, Ceili Moore, Gabrielle Rawlings
Toot Toot! was first released on 17 October 1998.
In 1999, The Wiggles re-released the video, but made significant edits to reflect changes made in the television series. Although the general story is still about The Wiggles having to find a way to fix their Big Red Car, the songs were re-recorded and the scenes were redone with new animations and backgrounds. "Bathtime" and its introduction were replaced with a new version of the "Henry's Underwater Big Band" video.
The video was dedicated to the memory of Anthony's father, John Patrick Field, who played the cook on the original 1994 version of Yummy Yummy.
The 1999 version was released to DVD in 2004. The extras include a Wiggly Work storybook and two episodes from the Lights, Camera, Action TV series.
- The Wiggles (1998). Toot, Toot! (Media notes). and The Wiggles (1998). Toot,Toot! (Media notes) (2nd ed.).
- "ARIA Awards 2010 : History: Winners by Year - 1998". ariaawards.com.au. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "Toot toot! The Wiggles - Details - Trove". Trove.nla.gov.au. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- The Wiggles (1998). Toot, Toot! (Media notes). and The Wiggles (1998). Toot, Toot! (Media notes) (2nd ed.).
- The Wiggles (1998). Toot, Toot! (Media notes). Album cover.
- The Wiggles (1998). Toot, Toot! (Media notes) (2nd ed.). Album cover.
- The Powerhouse Museum exhibit notes the release date as September 1998, however The Wiggles announced a more precise date on their website.
"Powerhouse Museum - The Wiggles Videography". Powerhouse Museum. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
What's New with the Wiggles at the Wayback Machine (archived 3 December 1998)
- "The Wiggles-Toot Toot (1999)". Michaeldvd.com.au. Retrieved 2013-12-27.