Jump to navigation Jump to search
Torc Waterfall near Killarney
The falls are one of the landmarks on the 200-kilometre (120-mile) Kerry Way walking tour, and are encompassed in the Killarney National Park. Red deer are frequently seen and heard in the area.
- Harry Mountain (1998). The Celtic Encyclopedia. 5. Universal-Publishers. Retrieved 2016-07-31.
- Killarney to Torc Waterfall
- Ireland for Dummies By Elizabeth Albertson, Liz Albertson p290
- The Irish Coast to Coast Walk by Paddy Dillon (p156)
- Frommer's Ireland Day by Day By Christi Daugherty, Jack Jewers p289
|This article related to the geography of County Kerry, Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|