From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Torn labrum)
|Look up labrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Labrum Latin, defined as "having the edge"
- Labrum London (fashion), Menswear fashion brand
- Labrum (arthropod mouthpart)
- Labrum (architecture), a large water-filled vessel or basin with an overhanging lip
- Labrum (surname), an English surname
- Acetabular labrum, a ring of cartilage that surrounds the acetabulum, the socket of the hip joint
- Glenoid labrum, a lip-like projection of cartilage on the human scapula surrounding the joint between the humerus and the shoulder blade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Labrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.