Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Torquay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Torquay may also refer to:
- Torquay, Saskatchewan, Canada
- HMS Torquay (F43), a Royal Navy frigate
- Torquay (UK Parliament constituency), a county constituency in Devon, U.K.
- Torquay railway station, a station serving the town of Torquay, Devon, U.K.
- Torquay United F.C., a football team associated with Torquay, Devon U.K.
- "Torquay", 1959 song and 1961 album by The Fireballs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torquay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.