From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Torquay, Queensland
- Torquay, Tasmania, the former name of what is now east Devonport, Tasmania
- Torquay, Victoria
- HMS Torquay (F43), a Royal Navy frigate
- Torquay railway station a station serving the town of Torquay, Devon
- Torquay United F.C., a football team associated with Torquay, Devon
- "Torquay", a 1963 song and album by The Fireballs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Torquay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.