Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tortorella may refer to:
- Tortorella, an Italian municipality of the Province of Salerno, Campania
- Tortorella Airfield, an Italian abandoned World War II military airfield near Foggia, Apulia
- Aldo Tortorella, Italian politician
- Chiara Tortorella, Italian actress and TV presenter
- Cino Tortorella, Italian TV presenter
- Davide Tortorella, Italian TV author
- John Tortorella, American professional ice hockey coach
- Nico Tortorella, American actor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tortorella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.