All Hallow's E.P.
|All Hallow's E.P.|
|Released||October 5, 1999|
All Hallow's E.P. is an extended play by American punk rock band AFI. It was released on October 5, 1999, through Nitro Records. It contains three original songs and a cover of the Misfits song "Halloween".
A music video directed by Brent Waroniecki was made for the track "Totalimmortal." It features the band playing in a dark room. The video is black and white and has the band also walking around at night and in forests. The track was covered by The Offspring for the soundtrack to the film Me, Myself and Irene as well. "The Boy Who Destroyed the World" was included in the video game Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
All lyrics are written by Davey Havok; all music is composed by AFI, except where noted.
|2.||"Halloween" (Misfits cover)||Glenn Danzig||3:58|
|3.||"The Boy Who Destroyed the World"||3:05|
Credits adapted from liner notes.
- AFI – producer, backing vocals
- Adam Carson – drums
- Andy Ernst – engineer, mixing
- Alan Forbes – cover illustration
- Davey Havok – lead vocals
- Hunter Burgan – bass
- Thad LaRue – assistant engineer, backing vocals, photography (Davey, Jade, Hunter)
- Jade Puget – guitar
- Nick 13 – guitar, vocals
- Jamie Reilly – art direction
- Pete Saporito – photography (Adam)
- Eddy Schreyer – masterering
- Recorded at The Art of Ears
- Mastered at Oasis Mastering
- "All Hallow's EP". AllMusic.
- Video: AFI - 'Totalimmortal' Music Video ~ Frequency[permanent dead link]
- "Offspring * Total Immortal Lyrics, from Me Myself & Irene". Archived from the original on 2008-09-28. Retrieved 2018-10-12.
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - Credits - allgame
- All Hallow's E.P. (Liner notes). AFI. Nitro Records. 1999. 15829 2.CS1 maint: others (link)