Tour de France (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Tour de France is an annual multiple stage bicycle race primarily held in France.
Tour de France may also refer to:
- Tour de France Féminin, women's road cycling multi-stage tour
- Tour de France à la voile, sailing
- Tour de France Automobile, rally driving
- Compagnons du Tour de France, French journeymen's fraternity of medieval origin
- Charles IX's grand tour of France, a royal tour by Charles IX of the Kingdom of France from 1564 to 1566
- Tour de France Soundtracks, a 2003 music album by Kraftwerk
- "Tour de France" (song), a 1983 and 1999 single also by Kraftwerk
- Tour de France (video game series) based on the cycle race
- Tour de France (film), a 2016 French film
- Tour France, a residential skyscraper in La Défense, west of Paris, France
- Tours, France, city in central France
- Le Tour de la France par deux enfants, 1877 didactic children's novel
- A Little Tour in France, 1884 book of travel writing by Henry James
- Le Tour de France 88, 1988 album by France Gall
- La Course by Le Tour de France, single stage classic, women's road cycling race
- France national rugby union team tours
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tour de France.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.