Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tourist or tourism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tourist is a person engaged in tourism: travel for recreational, medical, leisure, or business purposes.
Tourist or tourism may also refer to:
- Tourist, the stage name of musician William Phillips
- Gennady Korotkevich, a Belarusian sport programmer who competes under the handle of "tourist"
Arts, entertainment, and media
- The Tourist (1912 film), a silent comedy directed by Mack Sennett
- The Tourist (1921 film), a silent comedy starring Oliver Hardy
- The Tourist (1925 film), a silent comedy directed by Roscoe Arbuckle
- The Tourist (1987 film), an Australian TV film
- The Tourist (2006 film), a German-Canadian short film by Eisha Marjara
- The Tourist (2008 film) (working title) or Deception, a thriller starring Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman and Michelle Williams
- The Tourist (2010 film), a romantic thriller starring Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie
- The Tourist (2016 film), an independent drama starring Brett Dalton and Stana Katic
- The Tourist (comics), a 2006 graphic novel by Brian Wood
- The Tourist (novel), a 2009 espionage novel by Olen Steinhauer
- The Tourists, a 1970s British power pop band
- Tourist (Athlete album), 2005
- Tourist (Saint Germain album), 2000
- The Tourist (album), a 1998 album by Mark Mallman
- The Tourist (Clap Your Hands Say Yeah album) (2017)
- The Tourists (album), a 1979 album by the eponymous band
- The Tourists (American band), a punk rock group that would become the alternative rock band Redd Kross
- "Tourist" (song), the title song of The Tourists' 1979 album
- "Tourist", by Juliana Hatfield from In Exile Deo
- "The Tourist", by Radiohead from OK Computer
- "The Tourist", by Gerry Rafferty from Night Owl (album)
Types of tourists
- Day-tripper, a person who visits a tourist destination from his/her home and returns home on the same day
- Touron, an annoying tourist
- Tourist (horse), a racehorse
- The Tourist (train), formerly run by the Southern Railway on the railway lines of the Isle of Wight
- Tourist guy, an internet phenomenon (a hoax that featured a digitally altered photograph of a tourist on the observation deck of the World Trade Center, supposedly on the day of the September 11 attacks, showing a plane about to hit the tower in the background)
- All pages beginning with "Tourism"
- All pages beginning with "Tourist"
- Vacation spot (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tourist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.