Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In Vietnam, Truong surname originally means assistant to the regional chief or manager. The Ancient Tribe usually played a supporting role for royal generals.
List of people with the surname
- Trương Định (1820–64), Nguyễn Dynasty mandarin
- Trương Đình Dzũ, lawyer and politician
- Trương Hòa Bình First Deputy Prime Minister of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Truong Dinh Tuyen, Minister of Trade of Vietnam
- Trương Gia Bình, businessman
- Trương Tấn Sang, former State President of Vietnam
- Trương Mỹ Hoa, former Vice State President of Vietnam
- Truong Ngoc Anh, Vietnamese model and actress
- Trương Như Tảng, lawyer and politician
- Trương Tấn Bửu, general and official of the Nguyễn Dynasty
- Trương Văn Cam or Năm Cam, Vietnamese gangster
- Trương Vĩnh Ký (1837–1898), 19th century Vietnamese Catholic who served the French colonial regime
- Truong Vinh Trong, Deputy Prime Minister of Vietnam
- Truong Vi Cuong, born September 15, 1982.
- Trương Trần Văn Hóa, Engineer
- André Truong Trong Thi (1936–2005), Vietnamese-French engineer, called the "father of the personal computer"
- Andy Truong (born 1996), Australian fashion designer
- Cyrilla Truong, Friend of Kassidy Dwyer, Inca Laiho, all in the Child Prodigy Association
- Doris Truong, president of the Asian American Journalists Association
- Isaac Truong, Vietnamese Bodybuilder and Model
- Monique Truong, Writer