|Born||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Education||Azusa Pacific University|
Tracee Carrasco is a reporter for Fox Business Network and former reporter for the ABC affiliate in Nashville, Tennessee, WKRN News 2. Formerly the Weekend Anchor / Weekday Reporter for the Fox affiliate serving upper Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan KQDS from February 2010 - August 2011. Her weekend broadcasts for KQDS garnered the station an Upper Midwest Emmy nomination in 2011 for Best Weekend Newscast. Her reporting for KQDS earned two Upper Midwest Emmy nominations in the categories Public / Current / Community Affairs ("Honest Northland Series") and Historic / Cultural / Nostalgic (“A Tribute to Ben Larson: Missionary Killed in Haiti’s Earthquake”). Carrasco graduated from Azusa Pacific University in Southern California with a degree in Communication Studies where she interned at KABC-TV (Channel 7) News, Los Angeles. Other internships included KCBS-TV (Channel 2) / KCAL-TV (Channel 9) News, Los Angeles (Entertainment Dept. 2004). Later, she was a field reporter as well as fill-in anchor in Torrance, California CitiCable 3,  Carrasco has also appeared with CNN's Nancy Grace on HLN. She grew up in Honolulu, Hawaii and Southern California.
- "WKRN-TV Bio Page: ABC 2". WKRN ABC. 2011-09-13. Retrieved 2011-09-13.
- "Media Spy". Media Bistro. 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2011-08-24.
- CitiCable 3 Torrance "This Week in Torrance : Show 3309" Check
|url=value (help). CitiCable3. 2009-08-20. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "Tracee Tolentino: Reporter/Weekend Anchor, Fox 21". Fox 21. 2010-02-25. Retrieved 2011-03-19.
- "CNN Transcripts". CNN. 2011-09-21. Retrieved 2011-09-21.
- "People & Places: Fox 21". Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce. 2010-05-06. Retrieved 2010-04-05.