From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tragedy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A tragedy is a literary work with an unhappy outcome.
Tragedy may also refer to:
- Tragedy (band), an American hardcore punk band
- Tragedy Khadafi (born 1971), rapper also known simply as Tragedy
- Tragédie (duo), a French rap duo
Songs and albums
- "Tragedy" (Thomas Wayne song), 1959
- "Tragedy" (Bee Gees song), covered by Steps
- "Tragedy" (Hanoi Rocks song), 1981
- Tragedy (album), an album by Julia Holter
- "Tragedy", a song from Mended by Marc Anthony
- "Tragedy", a song from All Together Now by Argent
- "The Tragedy", a song from Merry Christmas Lil' Mama by Jeremih and Chance the Rapper
- Tragedy (event), one or more deaths that bring grief to society
- Surviving: A Family in Crisis, also known as Tragedy, a 1985 made-for-television movie starring Zach Galligan, Molly Ringwald and River Phoenix
- Melpomene, Muse of Tragedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tragedy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.