|Look up Trail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trail, in addition to its main meaning of a route for travel, may also refer to:
- Trail (graph theory)
- Trail, design parameter for vehicles with two in-line wheels such as bicycles and motorcycles
- TRAIL, acronym in molecular biology for "TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand"
- Technical Report Archive & Image Library, also known as TRAIL
- Trail, Scottish clan aka Traill
- The trailing end of a gun carriage
- All pages beginning with "trail"
- All pages with a title containing trail
- T-rail, flanged T rail for railroading
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.